History

STAMPE was established in 1946 by furrier Karl Viggo Stampe. Karl started his workshop at Østerbrogade near Trianglen in 1946 where he had the headquarter until the late sixties where he moved the company to Mors. The company opened its first store in the heart of Copenhagen in 1973. Today the company is run by 3rd generation of furriers and has expanded to a total of five stores, and a still growing export to retail customers outside the country.

We are buying most of our fur skins at the main auctions of the world in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Toronto and North Bay. All skins are bought by Stampe personally to secure the best quality and price.

At STAMPE, quality and design have always been one of or head priorities, which is why we today are proud to be one of the largest and leading fur manufacturers in Europe.